A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ross, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital Umc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Ross practice?
Dr. Steven Ross practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.