Dr. Steven Ross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Ross?

I trust this man!

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Great doc greatly talented and professional!

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Great doc great humanist

Posted on April 17th, 2013

My husband and myself have been going to Dr. Ross for almost 13 years. I have to say, when we see him, we both feel he is so much more thorough than any other primary physcian we have ever had, and we've had a few. This man called my home in the middle of the night to alert us that my husbands test results came back positive for heart attack, urged us to call an ambulance and called ahead to the cardiac unit at our hospital. He actually HAD a heart attack in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. I would have been a young widow had he not "followed up" in the appropriate manner that he did and for that we are forever grateful. I'm not sure another Doctor wouldn't have waited to the morning to even retrieve these results. That all being said, we both feel that Dr. Ross is an excellant physician, knowledgeable and in my opinion has a very relaxed bed side manner which is quite important to us. I would highly recommend his office and his staff. Always friendly!!

office visit

Posted on February 28th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr.Ross ,I found the personal care he gives all his patience should set an example for others.Also I found he's stuff very warm and caring.

Posted on October 1st, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Ross for 20 years and he still doesn't know what I do for a career. He asks me everytime as if this is the first time he ever met me. One time he confused me with another patient who was 18 yrs old (I am 48 yrs old) who he was treating for asthma and I told him I have high blood pressure and he asked ME if I was sure about that!! I know I look young, but not that young. He has screwed up my medicine several times issuing the generic, when i specified brand name, issuing the prescription to the wrong pharmacy, and issuing the incorrect dosage. His follow up is horrendous at best. About a month ago I tested positive for an illness and the results were faxed to him on 9/10. Since then I have left several messages,spoken to his help twice, and the testing facility has even called and faxed him with no success. To this date, I am still without any treatment. All he has to do is write a prescription to the home care company and he is done. What could possibly be so hard about that.

Posted on April 12th, 2017