A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sampson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sampson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sampson, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sampson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sampson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Sampson DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Steven Sampson practice?
- Dr. Steven Sampson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sampson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Physiatrists.