Dr. Steven Sampson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

August 3rd, 2012
PRP patient
I had my PRP treatment one 14 days ago and I can say that I am a changed person. I haven't needed any pain medication for two weeks now and this is something that I was never able to do before getting my treatment. So I can say that for anyone who has any form of degenerative condition in any of the treatable join(s). This must be your first option as it will help you tremendously. My overall experience at orthohealing center treated by dr Sampson, was pretty much excellent. Hands down the best medical care I have ever had. I have had many doctor visits for my general health needs and the bad right hip and none of them come close to this Physician. The level of care, time spent and the thoroughness of all things explained and done is superb. Also, when i get to the office, I only wait less than 5 minutes to get in. SO it's pretty much a VIP treatment. Should have I not had discovered dr Sampson, I would have really considered Hip replacement per my Ortho surgeon's recommendation. Thank u and I hope that this helps other people.

January 31st, 2012
Your prolotherapy has been a gift. My sciatica is almost not a problem anymore. I used to have to get up every ten minutes or so and now I can literally sit for hours with very little discomfort. I would not have believed the treatment could have been so successful had I not undergone it myself.

January 26th, 2012
At 28 I was running several times every week when I started getting pain in my right knee. I knew instinctively that I would be fine, because I am still young and nothing bad could ever happen to me. It wasnt long before I began feeling pain in both knees. I kept running on my normal schedule but the pain didnt get any better, actually it got worse. Within a few months I had to stop running and had started feeling discomfort even when I was only walking long distances. I eventually decided to get a doctors opinion and the prognosis was osteoarthritis of the knees. I found OrthohealingCenter through an Internet search and was hopeful after reading about their methods. I have now been going through physical therapy with them for 6 months and my knees are at the point where I want to run again and I dont feel pain everyday like I was. They have advised me not to run on my knees yet, but that I will be able to soon. As a life long runner, Im so thankful that I found this place. Cheers to OHC!

January 23rd, 2012
After the wonderful treatment I received from your center for my torn rotator cuff last year, I was able to go back to a pain free life quickly and have been able to carefully begin my workout routine again. I went through 5 PRP injections and even after we finished the injections I continued to feel my arm grow stronger over time. Its now almost like I was never injured and I just wanted to say thank you.

January 19th, 2012
This team is the best. I have been unfortunate enough to be in 2 car accidents and one motorcycle accident in the last 11 years of my life. I needed PT to recover from all three, once for my back and neck, once for my shoulder, and once again for my back. I have been to 3 different Physical therapy places and Ortho Healing Center is by far the best. They gave me a spinal injection that stopped the spasms I was having and finally let me rest. I am very grateful for what they have done for my back pain and if I ever need PT again, God forbid, I would come here immediately.

January 16th, 2012
To be honest I was a little hesitant about the whole PRP therapy, but I was checking out the surgery options and PRP was a lot safer, so I decided to take the safer route. After the first injection I can say that I felt anything immediately, but over the course of several months and through a couple of treatments, the pain began to go away and I started feeling better and better. After 4 months and 3 treatments I almost want to say that my knee is better than it was originally. I am so glad I made the decision to come to Ortho Healing for PRP. I went with my sister to Universal Studios last weekend and walked all day without thinking about my knee once. Just wanted to say thanks.

December 21st, 2009
options
Dr Sampson practices PRP. Many surgeons want surgery to be the answer to all problems. Dr. Sampson takes a non surgical approach to try relieve joint pain. He is patient, caring and understanding and attempts to provide alternative treatment that does not require invasive surgery. Our health care industry needs more people like Dr. Sampson.