A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven West, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. West has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Eugene West FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. West practice?
- Dr. Steven West has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven West practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MI.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.