A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven West is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. West
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. West Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven West, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. West has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Sunset Hills Surgery Center, Sunset Hills, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E West FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. West practice?
- Dr. Steven West has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven West practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.