A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Young, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Young has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Eugene Young MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Young practice?
- Dr. Steven Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Young practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Internists, Somerville Hematologists, and Somerville Oncologists.