A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Young, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Young practice?
Dr. Steven Young practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Somerville Internists, Somerville Hematologists, and Somerville Oncologists.