Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

May 11th, 2016

Dr. Young is a very, compassionate, kind, knowledgeable physician.

Kind caring doctor show details Kind caring doctor
Feb 10th, 2016

Dr young is a breath of fresh air, kind, caring intellectual and cares about his patients. I am only a hematological patient yet he cares deeply about my well being. I would highly recommend him.

Oct 20th, 2015

Dr. Young is compassionate, has a great sense of humor, kind and brillliant. He has a fabulous reputation and has earned every ounce of it. I am so blessed that he is my doctor through this time in my life.

by Raynond Cardon on Feb 4th, 2014

Dr Young is caring and always lights up the room when he comes in with a smile always,he is warm, caring to family as well as patient. Sometime things work out and other times life has a different direction either way there is comfort. Thank You Dr Young

Nov 26th, 2012

Dr. YOung is caring, sweet, and funny. His office staff is not very friendly and they don't even welcome you when you enter the office. Dr. Young has called me at home to discuss test results, and he never rushes me out of the office.

Great Doc to have on my side show details Great Doc to have on my side
Nov 7th, 2012

Dr Young has been my physician for over 16 years, and has treated me with a caring manner, respect and commitment to making me as well as I can be. He is in tune with new medications and therapies. His staff is kind, respectful and helpful. They help navigate their patients through whatever red-tape or organizations necessary with the patient's comfort in mind.

Kind, warm and wonderful show details Kind, warm and wonderful
by S. M. on Mar 1st, 2008

What a wonderful, caring, and concerned oncologist.