A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Eager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Eager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Eager, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eager graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eager has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Dameron Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eager accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Eager practice?
Dr. Steven Eager practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Surgeons.