Overall Review

1.7

February 16th, 2016
Went in to the ER for a Urinary Tract Infection (it was the weekend and I had no choice) - Dr. Eccher had terrible bedside manners, argued with me about the truth of what I was experiencing and didn't want to prescribe me an antiobiotic. I am a 35 year old woman who has had several UTI's before, and know the symptoms although I typically feel it before it shows up on one of their cheap urine tests (it always has to be cultured). He belittled me and made me sign off that I was receiving medication he didn't advise - and then to add insult to injury - he wouldn't negotiate with my insurance company and hit me with over $1,000 in charges for a 10 minute total interaction. All I have to say is he should get out of the practice of medicine, which is meant to help and heal.

September 19th, 2012
I am amazed with the incompetency of the doctor which does not know how to diagnost the patient as does not know how to give the right code for the claim causing an extremely problem for the patient. Dr. Steven Eccher as his office assistants and accounting are the worst I have seen in a long time!!!!