A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Egleston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Egleston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Egleston, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Egleston graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Egleston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Claremore Regional Hospital
- Southcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Egleston MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Egleston practice?
- Dr. Steven Egleston has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Egleston practices Family Medicine near Claremore, OK.
See Claremore Family Physicians.