Dr. Steven Eisenberg Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Steven Eisenberg?

Posted on April 11th, 2016

He has been my cardiologist for over 20 years and he is excellent in all aspects of medicine. I have never had any problems with him and/or his office staff....

Posted on January 4th, 2011

He is an excellent Dr.

major ego

Posted on October 25th, 2010

Would not recommend to my dogi

No Respect for Me

Posted on April 7th, 2010

I waited 6 weeks for a first appointment. After about 30 minutes I was taken to an exam room by a woman that did not introduce herself. After many questions I asked her who she was. She said she was Dr Eisenberg's nurse. After waiting more than one hour with no explanation I asked for my money back and left. I waited to see if anyone would call me but that has not happened. This doctor may be great but he has completely disrespected me and I think he needs a reality check. As a first time patent the doctor's nurse should have introduced herself. Then obviously someone should have made me aware of what was causing the appointment delay and I would have been willing to reschedule. Instead no one cared. I went to this doctor for a reason and now I am starting over trying to find a cardiologist that cares and can run a professional practice. I wasted an entire morning trying to get medical care from this doctor. I am sure he knows he did not keep his appointment and I guess he thinks if I needed his help I would simply wait and accept his lack of professionalism. I see on the net now that others have given this doctor a low rating.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry your experience was not satisfactory. We would like an opportunity to make it right. Please do not hesitate to contact our office at 404-939-9200.

Do not go to him