A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Eisenstat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Eisenstat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenstat graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eisenstat has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Eisenstat DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Eisenstat practice?
- Dr. Steven Eisenstat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Eisenstat practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Union, NJ.
See Union Family Physicians.