Overall Review

October 19th, 2015
Awesome Doctor!
I love Dr. Eisenstein he really is very kind and spends as much time with you as needed. I have never felt rushed or not listened to. I highly recommend him and hope he will always be around.

November 18th, 2012
Have been going to Eisenstein for years now. He is always polite and conducts himself in a professional manner. I like that I get my results often the next day or after. It is also nice that I can see my results online through Northshore's online system in which I have an account. I just log into my account. This is very convenient.

September 18th, 2012
A Quiet, Gentle and WISE Practitioner
Dr. Eisenstein has been my physician for several years. He is very caring and is a quiet and gentleman. His practice of medicine is above reproach, he is very knowledgeable, as he is always up-to-date with the most current changes in practice. He spends the necessary time answering each of my questions. I have never felt rushed or made to believe any of my questions were unfounded. The office staff are pleasant, as well, as accommodating. I highly recommend him!

October 27th, 2010
Eisenstein is the best!
My whole family goes to see him. I take my kids as well.

May 28th, 2010
Excellent doctor
I am seeing Dr. Eisenstein for over 16 years. It takes me 1 hour to get to his office either from work or from home, but I am not planning to switch to another doctor. He is very compassionate, never looks at his watch, and spends as much time with you as needed until all your questions answered and concerns are addressed. Dr. is very pleasant; he remembers all family members, where you work, etc. Dr. is very approachable and tactful. He always makes me feel better. He does good diagnostics and sends you to a specialist for more thorough testing/diagnosis/treatment if he finds it necessary of if he has doubts. I would recommend him to a world!