A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Elieff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Elieff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elieff
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Elieff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Elieff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elieff graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elieff has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lewis Elieff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Elieff practice?
- Dr. Steven Elieff has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Elieff practices Ophthalmology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Ophthalmologists.