A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Elieff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Elieff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elieff
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Elieff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Elieff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elieff graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elieff has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lewis Elieff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Elieff practice?
- Dr. Steven Elieff has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Elieff practices Ophthalmology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Ophthalmologists.