A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Embry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Embry graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Embry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hosp
- Hickman Community Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Embry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Embry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Embry practice?
Dr. Steven Embry practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Embry, Dr. Stefan Embry, Dr. Stephan Embry, Dr. Stephen Embry