Dr. Steven Eng Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2015

Dr. Eng was extremely helpful in establishing a plan to gain better control of my diabetes. He explained some issues to me and referred me to a nutritional specialist to make sure that I could follow up with her.

October 25th, 2013

Rude office girls

The office girls refused to refill my prescription on the day I was flying out of town because I had missed calling and making my 1 year check up appt. They never reminded me that a year had passed from my last appt. No card, no phone call. When I explained that I was going out of town for 5 days and could come see him as soon as I get back they still REFUSED to even refill 5 days of Synthroid. Do not see this doctor. They said it was HIS policy not theirs. I will never see this doctor again.

February 16th, 2013

Grandson's treatment

Dr. Eng is the only doctor after many years of searching that finally realized my grandson had a lack of growth hormone. By the time my daughter and I found Dr. Eng, we had taken her son to several other "specialists". I begged him for his help as my grandson was 12 years old and was the size of about a 7 year old. He had not even started the process of puberty. He immediately ordered all kinds of tests and then my daugher followed through with a full day of tests at Long Beach Memorial Hospital. Thankfully, Dr. Eng found out that my grandson was lacking the proper growth hormone and his staff also helped my daughter acquire the proper documentation to receive growth hormone therapy thru the drug company for the first year for free (as it is very expensive). I am pleased to say my grandson is now 14 years old and is now normal size for his age. My grandson still has to give himself shots 3 times a week, and Dr. Eng keeps a close eye on his progress to make sure he's always on the right dose. As far as our family is concerned he gave our grandson a normal future.

February 22nd, 2017