Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist, Internist

1.5

Stay Away show details Stay Away
Feb 19th, 2016

I suffered a TBI. I began seeing Dr.Erickson after a Banner Hospital referred me to the concussion center. Initially, I felt relieved to have a doctor who promised if I had the therapies I would recover with no problem. After weeks of vestibular and vision therapy I am still struggling with symptoms. Dr. Erikson has become very arrogant and says I should be fine. He had the nerve to recommend counciling. He refuses to listen to your symptoms. My experience has mirrored some of the experiences described in other reviews. Beware Dr. Erickson. He should not be treating brain injuries.

arrogant show details arrogant
by cAUITOUS on Jan 12th, 2016

Not a great Doctor at all. I suffered a TBI and he should have referred me to a specialist but just sent me back to work. now after all these years i and still suffering with the effects. I wouldnt recommend him at all. Patient BEWARE!!

Feb 24th, 2014

When I first met Dr. Erickson I was so relieved to meet a doctor that specialized in concussions and promised me I would get better. I went two or three times a week to his office for therapies and doctor visits. I feel worse than I felt when I started seeing him. I have spent hundreds of dollars, been compliant with all the therapies and was told I need to see a therapist because I am anxious. The therapist said I was fine. Since I am not getting better Dr. Erickson has become arrogant and made me feel like it is my fault. My family and I can't believe it! I thought he was a neurologist until recently. I would strongly suggest going to Barrow's BRAINS center you are initially evaluated by a neurologist and your plan of care might actually may work. I have an appointment at Barrows next month and can't wait. Stay away from the Banner Concussion Center.