A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Erlanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Erlanger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erlanger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erlanger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Erlanger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Erlanger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Erlanger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Martin Erlanger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Erlanger practice?
- Dr. Steven Erlanger has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Erlanger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.