A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Erlanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Erlanger is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Erlanger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Erlanger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Erlanger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Martin Erlanger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Erlanger practice?
- Dr. Steven Erlanger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Erlanger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.