Learn more about Dr. Steven Erle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Erle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erle
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Erle, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Erle graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Erle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Erle MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven Erle practice?
- Dr. Steven Erle has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Erle practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.