A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Escaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Escaldi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escaldi
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Escaldi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Escaldi, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Escaldi graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Escaldi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Escaldi DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Steven Escaldi practice?
- Dr. Steven Escaldi has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Escaldi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Physiatrists.