A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Escaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Escaldi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Escaldi, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Escaldi graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Escaldi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Victor Escaldi DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Steven V. Escaldi practice?
- Dr. Steven Escaldi has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Escaldi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Physiatrists.