A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Escaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Escaldi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Escaldi, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Escaldi graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Escaldi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Escaldi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven V. Escaldi practice?
Dr. Steven Escaldi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Physiatrists.