A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Esses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Esses is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Esses
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Esses Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Esses graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Esses has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ivor Esses MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Steven I. Esses practice?
- Dr. Steven Esses has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Esses practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.