A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Eubanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Eubanks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Eubanks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eubanks graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Eubanks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eubanks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Eubanks practice?
Dr. Steven Eubanks practices Pediatrics near Bremen, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA and Villa Rica, GA.
See Bremen Pediatricians.