A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ewer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ewer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ewer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Ewer MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Ewer practice?
- Dr. Steven Ewer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ewer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Cardiologists.