A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ewer
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Ewer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ewer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ewer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Ewer MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Ewer practice?
- Dr. Steven Ewer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ewer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Cardiologists.