A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ey
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ey Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ey graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Ey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Ey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Ey practice?
- Dr. Steven Ey has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Ey practices Family Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Family Physicians.