Dr. Steven Hall MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Seymour, TN

3.6

May 5th, 2016
Dr Hall cares enough to take the time to talk with you and not feel like you are being rushed along. he is very thoughtful and covers all the possibilities before diagnosing. you feel like family!

September 21st, 2015
Not friendly,never ever is Dr. Available. Staff is always talking about people,making inappropriate comments and over phone on hold 20 minutes. If you can find another Dr. Do so...Only good thing in our opinion is APN Thomas Shirley

August 6th, 2013
horrified
I would only recamend Dr hall to my worst enemy so that i couldn't be blammed for doing my enemy in.

August 28th, 2012
Inconsiderate
This establishment demonstrates a COMPLETE lack of urgency as well as courtesy. Even if the excuses provided for the excessive wait to be seen by Dr. Hall from appointment time are in any way true, they should at least be respectful of other people's time. They should at least explain the delay and offer the option to reschedule. I try to visit for wellness, I would hate to be a sick patient having to wait uncomfortably! NEVER going back!!Good thing for Dr. Hall that the health industry is not based on customer service!

August 22nd, 2012
Wrong diagnosis
The PAs that work in that office do not have the proper education/knowledge to diagnose correctly, in my opinion. Mistakes on records, haughty know-it-all attitudes and lack of courtesy. The wait in the reception area is very long and in the exam room is a repeat of the same. Dr. Hall seems nice enough but overall, I'd give them a D- grade. My advice? Look elsewhere!!

May 11th, 2011
nightmare
Terrible place. I went there several times but never got to see Dr. Hall. The first time I went there, I had a urinary tract infection that was painful and they had me see some nurse practioner who insisted on giving me medicine that was really expensive (when something cheaper would do fine) that I was allergic to (and I clearly told her I can't take that medicine but she argued with me that I could take it when I couldn't). I got really really sick on it and ended up going to another doctor 45 minutes away just to get the antibiotic that I needed, which cleared up my infection in 6 days (perfect). I had to pay Dr. Hall's high bill and the other doctor's bill, plus the cost of both meds. My waiting time in the waiting room was an hour, and another 30 minutes in the exam room, then no help after all that, even got way worse. Needless to say, I found another doctor that is great.