A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Harder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Harder, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harder graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Harder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
- Olmsted Med Ctr, Rochester, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Frederick Harder DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Harder practice?
- Dr. Steven Harder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Harder practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Valley, MN.
See Rochester Family Physicians.