A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Harder, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harder graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Harder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Olmsted Medical Center
- Olmsted Med Ctr, Rochester, Mn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Harder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Harder practice?
Dr. Steven Harder practices Family Medicine near Spring Valley, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Spring Valley Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Harder, Dr. Stephen Harder, Dr. Stefan Harder, Dr. Steve Harder