Dr. Steven Margolis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Margolis?

November 2nd, 2012

Wish this doctor had thought a bit more about me than his wallet

I had liposuction on my upper arms which Dr. Margolis said would not be a problem and did not see any reason that it would work very well. Guess what ---- it did NOT -- I have been hiding my upper arms for two years now, hoping that exercise and massage would improve the look. I was very wrong and so was the doctor for not seeing that my skin, muscle, body type, whatever it was, was not recommended for the surgery that provided.

October 14th, 2012

Disappointing breast augmentation

After much thought I decided to get a breast augmentation procedure 4 yrs ago performed by Dr. Margolis. As other's have stated, he's a nice guy and his office staff are polite and professional. The issue is the implants never felt natural, they have had lumps and bumps and when I returned to him he said he didn't think they felt that unusual, and don't worry, they'd get better. Well, not true. I called a few months ago to ask for a consultation to have them removed. I was told he no longer did the procedure and I'd have to go to my own doctor. After investigating this I read he has been reprimanded a few times and restricted in doing b.a.'s and lipo and other procedures. Just last month he had to surrender his medical license. I'm thinking about filing a law suit...

November 10th, 2011

For the past several years I have been feeling down about my weight gain and the fact that I haven't been able to loose weight. Through listening to the Howie Carr talk show I heard about Dr. Margolis at NE Cosmetic Surgery. Being curious about the various procedures he offered, I made an appointment for a consultation. Dr. Margolis and his staff made me feel so comfortable that I decided to go ahead with the tumescent liposuction and the CO2 laser resurfacing. Both procedures went smoothly because of Dr. Margolis' expertise and warm friendly manner. I was so at ease that I almost fell asleep during the procedures. I cannot say enough about Dr. Margolis' expertise and his ability to make you feel so relaxed and comfortable. Dr. Margolis is truely a genius in his field. Even though I haven't told any one about the procedures I had they noticed a new confidence about me. In closing I would like to say that anyone looking for a new lease on life should see Dr. Margolis. My confidence level has soared since seeing Dr. Margolis. The world needs more doctors like Dr. Margolis.

November 8th, 2011

I have had such a positive experience with Dr. Margolis and his entire staff. My mother and I both went to Dr. Margolis to get liposuction. After seeing my moms amazing results I knew that he could help me too. I have been an athlete all my life and always stayed active and tried to eat right, yet there were still problem areas on my body that I hated. I knew that these were caused by genetics and no matter how much I worked out, they would not go away! Dr. Margolis and all the staff are such a pleasure to be around and made me feel so comfortable. Having liposuction has completely changed my life and boosted my confidence and I can finally see all my muscle tone from years of working out! Thank you Dr. Margolis for changing my life!!

September 27th, 2011

CO2 & Juvederm

Dr. Margolis performed tumescent liposuction on several of my friends with rave reviews. Although I did not need liposuction, I decided to see him for CO2 facial resurfacing and Juvederm. The CO2 is the best procedure out there! (A few days down time however well worth it.) It took 5 years plus off my appearance. I just had Juvederm for my smile lines and marionette lines. He did a great job not to mention, he is very personable. I highly recommend Dr. Margolis.

September 27th, 2011

A new beginning

I had liposuction with Dr Margolis two months ago. By far this is the best thing I have ever done. I feel great; Ive struggled with my love handles forever, now all that discomfort and lack of self esteem is finally gone. I feel good in my skin again; Im comfortable, Im happy all because I decided to do this. Dr Margolis and the entire staff are not only professional and caring but theyre there for you; they all made me feel real comfortable in a situation I didnt think I could feel comfortable in. I am wearing pants from 20 years ago and it feels great. I know this is only the beginning, I feel better every day.

September 26th, 2011

1st Botox with Dr. Margolis

I've had botox in the past with other Dr.'s. Dr. Margolis is so professional; there wasn't any pain or bruising and he's got the best personality of any M.D. I've ever been to. Thank you!!!

August 30th, 2011

Best thing I've ever done for myself

I had the liposuction procedure done with Dr. Margolis 6 months ago. It was the best thing I've ever done for myself. I had been struggling with trying to lose fat in my abdominal area for a long time. When I went in for my consultation Dr. Margolis said that I would be a good candidate for the procedure. I had it done a few months after that and am so impressed with the results. I disagree with the remarks others have made about Dr. Margolis. I think he is an artist and my new body is proof of that. I have never felt more confident and have given many of my friends the phone number to this office. Dr. Margolis and all of his staff have made this such a wonderful experience.

May 23rd, 2011

Do your homework before picking your doctor!

I spent thousands of dollars with very little results. I feel I was lied to and would not recommend this procedure at this location to anyone. I suffered for two weeks with pain hoping for results but got none.

March 28th, 2011

Nice guy, but...

Dr. Margolis is a very nice guy, great bedside manner, and spends the time you need with him. But I have to agree with a previous reviewer. He is not an artist when it comes to lipo. I actually am looking for someone to fix the job he did. Dr. Margolis told me I was a very good candidate for lipo and should expect very good results. I was not happy with the results and have had 2 additional consultations and the Dr's said Dr. Margolis should have been very aware of what my results should have been. If you want really good results, stick with a certified plastic surgeon.

January 7th, 2011

not for lipo

Honestly, Dr. Margolis is one of the nicest guys you will meet. He is a kind caring doctor with a great bedside manner. I think he has the best intentions, but I do not think he is an artist when it comes to liposuction. A great person with the greatest intentions does not equal great skill as an artist- and an art is what I think Lipo is. While I don't like to give negative reviews, I think they can be helpful. If you are picky about your results and have the money to go to a board certified plastic surgeon, I think it would be worth it to find someone else. Look at the before and after pics he posts on his website. If you're happy with them, then go for it, but for me, I'm looking for someone to fix the job he did on me. As for other procedures, which he did for me prior to the lipo, I would say he's been great. Again, very caring good man, so I would trust him with other procedures- just not lipo.

May 10th, 2010

theres alot thats fishy about this guy, the mob likes him