A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Reeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Reeder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Reeder, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeder graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reeder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Frigaard Reeder MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Reeder practice?
- Dr. Steven Reeder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Reeder practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.