Dr. Steven Schutzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Schutzer?

March 31st, 2016

I had a 10:15 am appointment and was taken in at 10:15 and no one else in the waiting room had a 10:15 appointment. His staff was very pleasant - actually made eye-contact with you -smiled - joked. I did not need surgery. He recommended PT and made a follow-up appointment for several months in the future. He answered all my questions and I left with a 4 page explanation of what was wrong and what I could expect if I did eventually need surgery. Could not have been a better experience. I sent him a letter of thanks that he responded to. Exceptional doctor. Exceptional practice.

November 18th, 2015

Dr. Schutzer

My experience from start to finish was excellent. His staff are on top of everything. Dr. Schutzer explains everything very well while showing you all that he is talking about. He is very detail oriented and attentive. His skills combined with the care given at the Connecticut Joint Replacement Institute (CJRI) made the entire joint replacement surgery a breeze. No trauma, no pain. I have already shared the positive experience with many friends in case they are looking for a doctor.

September 12th, 2014

Excellent assessment skills!

After 16 plus years of pain and limping caused by running on uneven road surfaces;different doctor visits, numerous medicines and treatments, tests and x-rays, I was referred to Dr. Stephen Schutzer. He ordered an injection in my right hip, and I will be forever grateful that he took time with me. to this day, I have no limp and am on no pain meds. Whenever I need another injection, I think of him from Morristown, TN. actively hiking in retirement. I hope he reads this because he changed my life... thanks Doc!! He gets 5 big stars from me!

January 13th, 2014

patient for 20 years

best dam surgeon i ever had

February 10th, 2011

The Best

This Dr and his staff are quite concerned about the patients. He appears to operate without any ego and was only concerned for my well being.Also, the subject of money was never of major concern with him and I was told to relax when I brought it up.

November 11th, 2010

Best of the Best

Dr. Schutzer is a kind, extremey skilled orthopedic surgeon who has operated on my husband, parents, friends and colleagues. His bedside manner with all ages, the way he explains everything and, most importantly, his outcomes are what makes him a surgeon that is sought out by other surgeons and medical professionals. I do not hesitate to recommend him.

November 5th, 2010

Arrogant, Awful Doctor

stay away from this doctor. he is arrogant and ignores a problem if you have any complications.

April 10th, 2010

Great surgeon! An everyday Joe that has no ego,all he wants is the best for his patients. He is very good at what he does.

January 29th, 2009

Dr. Schutzer has been caring for my knees for years. Very knowledgeable, thorough and extremely personable. Sharon, the Physician's assistant is also fantastic!

October 12th, 2017