A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Faber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Faber, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Torino. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albemarle Hospital
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Faber FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Faber practice?
- Dr. Steven Faber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Faber practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Elizabeth City, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kitty Hawk, NC and Benson, NC.
See Elizabeth City Internists and Elizabeth City Gastroenterologists.