A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Faber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Faber, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Torino. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albemarle Hospital
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Faber FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Faber practice?
- Dr. Steven Faber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Faber practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Elizabeth City, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kitty Hawk, NC and Benson, NC.
See Elizabeth City Internists and Elizabeth City Gastroenterologists.