Dr. Steven Faber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Faber?

The doctor and immediate staff were great, front desk staff not so much

Posted on March 30th, 2017

I had an endoscopy done with Dr. Faber. He and the nurses doing the procedure were excellent. However, you have to get through the front end staff first and there's the problem. My issues with them range from overhearing one of the front end staff call a patient an a**hole after she hung up with him to my own issues with trying to reach the nurse I had the day before because of an allergic reaction I was having to the anesthesia. When I called and asked to speak with the nurse the response was "She not here, just call back on Monday". When I explained I was having a reaction and needed to speak to the nurse I was told they would try to get her to call me. She never called but, I am pretty sure nobody tired to reach her either.

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Outstanding Doctor. Excellent bedside manners, very friendly.

Posted on June 9th, 2016

I recently had a EGD and colonoscopy performed by Dr Faber. I could not have had any better care. Dr Faber and his staff are awesome. He acts as though you are the only patient he is seeing during the office visit. He explained everything he was going to do and answered any questions I had. Dr Faber has the best bedside manner. He talks to you not at you. I would recommend Dr Faber for any gastro problems one might have. He's the BEST.

Excellent care without a half days' drive

Posted on March 8th, 2016

After receiving infusions at the local hospital for over 15 years, my primary insurance refused to pay for more. ONLY due to the persistence of Dr. Faber and Sherry, of his staff, was I able to be approved, for my full dose, of a drug that has given me a much better quality of life for so long. This physician and his staff are some of the most caring people I've known in the medical field. They WILL help you with your gastro. problems with the utmost consideration. I have an ugly illness, but have been fortunate to have such wonderful people to help.

Patient

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Dr Faber said to schedule a 2 week follow up after my unnecessary colonoscopy however I guess the staff can't count they made the appointment for 30 days and then when I called to confirm the appointment they told me that they had cancelled everyones appointments because the nurse quit. WOW! Had blood drawn to test for Celiac disease, test come back abnormal (showed up on my patient portal) However was told that my blood work was normal by the office! Was told I had IBS by Dr Faber. I knew there was something severely wrong with me, I was in too much pain at that time. But when I took the same lab work to my family doctor he said DO not eat anymore food with Gluten in it and you will be fine. I think this Doctors office just likes to shake down everyone' insurance company! That's why whether you need it or not if you come to him you are getting a colonoscopy and an EDG done, and then told nothing is wrong with you so he can run some more insurance money up. Feel very violated now, in more ways than one. What a jerk playing with peoples lives and pain. You go in there with severe abdominal pain and the front desk schedules you an appointment for 60 days later. Hows that for caring about your patients?

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Dr. Faber obviously loves his job and cares about his patients. His early diagnosis of my dear husband's cancer very probably saved his life!

Posted on July 20th, 2015

As far as routine colonoscopies go, I could not have asked for a smoother experience from the initial appointment through the actual procedure.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

the most compassionate dr i have ever met really cares about you and takes his time listening to you..been going to him over 15 years i think it is.

Posted on September 9th, 2014

I would not recommend going to Dr. Faber. I waited for over 1.5 hours and finally went to the front desk and was rudely told I may have to wait another hour. I was told this is standard wait time in their practice. There were 10 patients waiting and I was told he was backed up with patients waiting in the back for colonoscopies. My sister said she waited 3 hours for hers. I feel they over book patients.

Medical Staff versus the Office Staff....Medical Staff...Awesome...Office Staff...?????

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

The service and care by Dr. Faber and his immediate medical staff is awesome. However this office staff has flaws. My first appointment was scheduled for an upper EGD and they had be scheduled for an colonoscopy and even after I filled out the initial paper work at the front window and explained them the error, once in the room, I was asked to sign documentation for an colonoscopy and again, I shared with the nurse there has been some error. Finally getting the correct scheduled procedure straightened out,all went well. Then I were to schedule a follow up upper EGD procedure which I did and come to find out the day of the procedure, they did not have me scheduled at all anywhere on that day, week or month. Very frustrating. Office staff can learn a lot from the medical staff. I love the medical staff, but the office staff...like I stated in the beginning...has flaws. I know we are all busy, and I keep asking myself...are these common errors or individuals not following through or not paying attention to detail. Leaves me shaking my head....wondering...

Haven't met the Dr. Very disappointed with first visit.

Posted on July 25th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Fabre with a referral from my GP. Instead I got the nurse who was nice enough, took my vitals, and asked me about my general discomfort. Then I was escorted to the front desk, given an appointment for a colonoscopy (in September) and sent on my way. When I asked if that was my complete exam I was told "we can't fix diarrhea with surgery". I left felt stupid, embarrassed, and frustrated. No Dr, no plan or information about what would be next. No tests (except colonoscopy in September, a month + from now. I won't be going back.