A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fabian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fabian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Fabian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Louis Fabian MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Fabian practice?
- Dr. Steven Fabian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Fabian practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Arvada, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Arvada Internists and Arvada Nephrologists.