Ophthalmologists
660 Glades Rd
Ste 210
Boca Raton, FL 33431
561-393-9898
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  ptosis treatment  |  show details
by jose carlos ribeiro junior on Dec 21st, 2013

Good afternoon Dr. Steven ...... My name is José Carlos, I am Brazilian, and I attended the lecture you gave at the 50th Brazilian Congress of Plastic Surgery of the eyelids theme. On occasion you showed a case of ptosis treated with botox, because the patient did not want surgery. Remember that the Lord has made application of Botox At The Top palpepra laterally. I would like to know a little more about the exact point of application because I have a very similar to the case of Mr.. Thanks for listening ... Sorry occupy your time Merry christmas and a prosperous new year .....

|  A real pro  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2013

I am a 47 year old female that had significant hooding on the upper eyelids - genetics plus aging. I absolutely recommend the doctor. I am extremely pleased with the results - it exceeded my expectations. My girlfriend went to him first and her results were spectacular. My biggest concerns were that it would be noticeable that I had surgery on my lids (i,e, a permanent surprised look) or that my right eye (which was substantially more hooded than the other) couldn't be made to look even with the left or perhaps it would look worse. I am about 4 mos. post surgery and no one, including my mother, noticed I had a procedure. However, I did have people telling me my new haircut or hair color made my eyes stand out, etc. They were noticing my eyes, but couldn't perceive what changed (sort of like getting your braces off). My eyes look so much better and are even for the first time in years. My eyelid hooding was actually pushing my eyelashes forward and I felt that my eyes had just sort of disappeared before the procedure. I actually wear eye shadow now where before it was "why bother". If you are thinking about having this done, do not hesitate to go with this doctor. I am recommending him to my sister. There is zero pain following this procedure. The discoloration and swelling are a bit rough the first couple weeks...but it is worth it, and I would do it all over again. I had to wait a couple months to get an appointment but I am glad I did. I also travelled by car over 3 hrs to see this Md. Not only is he a pro, the doctor is very kind, professional and straightforward. I waited 4 mos. to submit my review because I wanted to give a true idea of the final outcome.

|  Excellent Experience  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2011

Although I had to wait awhile for my appointment, it was definitely worth it. Dr. Fagien has a gentle hand and my procedure was practically painless. I am thrilled with my botox and dermal filler result.

|  Find another eye surgeon  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

I had surgery with Dr Fagien to correct a droopy eyelid. BIG MISTAKE! I have had to have 3!!! procedures to correct his mistake. To make matters worse, he is rude and cocky. He failed to acknowledge his mistake. I ended up going to Bascom Palmer to get my eyelid fixed. I was told by my doctor at the eye isntitute he did the wrong procedure to correct my problem! The resident and fellow who assisted my surgeon there are more capable than this doctor. RUN, don't walk away from this marginal physician.

|  Best doctor in education on all levels and knowledge of lastest trends.  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2011

I would reccommend Dr Faigen to anyone looking for the latest breakthroughs in facial fillers,injections, and trust his opinion on any plastic surgery procedure. He will be honest if he feels a procedure isn't the right one for you. It's not about the money, it's about the patient. He really cares!

|  show details
Feb 4th, 2011

This was a very good experience for me. Not only did I feel the doctor was competant and knowledgable, but I thought he was truly talented in his assessment of what needed to be done to achieve the results I was looking for. He "listened" to my questions -discussed expectations and answered everything in a clear, concise manner. His support staff is excellent and I am very happy with the results.

|  not for me  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2010

Dr Fagien is obnoxious and pompous. I have never met anyone so full of them self. There are plenty of docs out here and most don't act like him!

|  show details
Oct 14th, 2010

The ONLY Dr to see to have your eyes done in south Florida ( and maybe the country)

|  The Best  |  show details
by zoedog on Mar 9th, 2010

Dr Faigen did a revision on a bad eyelid surgery for me. I couldn't be happier. One piece of advice, if he tells you to wait or says no for any other reason, please don't go anywhere else.