Dr. Steven Fagien MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

February 16th, 2017
The Very Best!
Not only do my eyes look better than ever, but I now would NEVER let another Dr touch my face with injections! Everytime I leave I couldn't be a Happier & Younger

May 14th, 2015
Best Botox filler ever
The best filler Botox I have ever had! Really knows what he is doing. I have been to many others and he is truly artistic and a great doctor Next he will do my upper lids

October 9th, 2013
A real pro
I am a 47 year old female that had significant hooding on the upper eyelids - genetics plus aging. I absolutely recommend the doctor. I am extremely pleased with the results - it exceeded my expectations. My girlfriend went to him first and her results were spectacular. My biggest concerns were that it would be noticeable that I had surgery on my lids (i,e, a permanent surprised look) or that my right eye (which was substantially more hooded than the other) couldn't be made to look even with the left or perhaps it would look worse. I am about 4 mos. post surgery and no one, including my mother, noticed I had a procedure. However, I did have people telling me my new haircut or hair color made my eyes stand out, etc. They were noticing my eyes, but couldn't perceive what changed (sort of like getting your braces off). My eyes look so much better and are even for the first time in years. My eyelid hooding was actually pushing my eyelashes forward and I felt that my eyes had just sort of disappeared before the procedure. I actually wear eye shadow now where before it was "why bother". If you are thinking about having this done, do not hesitate to go with this doctor. I am recommending him to my sister. There is zero pain following this procedure. The discoloration and swelling are a bit rough the first couple weeks...but it is worth it, and I would do it all over again. I had to wait a couple months to get an appointment but I am glad I did. I also travelled by car over 3 hrs to see this Md. Not only is he a pro, the doctor is very kind, professional and straightforward. I waited 4 mos. to submit my review because I wanted to give a true idea of the final outcome.

October 1st, 2011
Excellent Experience
Although I had to wait awhile for my appointment, it was definitely worth it. Dr. Fagien has a gentle hand and my procedure was practically painless. I am thrilled with my botox and dermal filler result.

March 2nd, 2011
Best doctor in education on all levels and knowledge of lastest trends.
I would reccommend Dr Faigen to anyone looking for the latest breakthroughs in facial fillers,injections, and trust his opinion on any plastic surgery procedure. He will be honest if he feels a procedure isn't the right one for you. It's not about the money, it's about the patient. He really cares!

February 4th, 2011
This was a very good experience for me. Not only did I feel the doctor was competant and knowledgable, but I thought he was truly talented in his assessment of what needed to be done to achieve the results I was looking for. He "listened" to my questions -discussed expectations and answered everything in a clear, concise manner. His support staff is excellent and I am very happy with the results.

October 30th, 2010
not for me
Dr Fagien is obnoxious and pompous. I have never met anyone so full of them self. There are plenty of docs out here and most don't act like him!

October 14th, 2010
The ONLY Dr to see to have your eyes done in south Florida ( and maybe the country)

March 9th, 2010
The Best
Dr Faigen did a revision on a bad eyelid surgery for me. I couldn't be happier. One piece of advice, if he tells you to wait or says no for any other reason, please don't go anywhere else.