A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Falchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Falchuk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Falchuk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Falchuk graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Falchuk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Charles Falchuk MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Falchuk practice?
- Dr. Steven Falchuk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Falchuk practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD and West Grove, PA.
See Newark Internists, Newark Hematologists, and Newark Oncologists.