A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Falconer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Falconer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Falconer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Falconer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Falconer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Hogan Falconer MD is a male Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Falconer practice?
- Dr. Steven Falconer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Falconer practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Sheboygan, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Fond Du Lac, WI and Plymouth, WI.
See Sheboygan Radiologists.