A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Falowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Falowski is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falowski graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Falowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Lukes Hostial of Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Falowski MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Falowski practice?
- Dr. Steven Falowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Falowski practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.