A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Farber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Farber, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Farber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lee Farber MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Farber practice?
- Dr. Steven Farber has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Farber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Obstetricians & Gynecologists.