A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Farris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farris graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Farris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lynn Farris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Farris practice?
- Dr. Steven Farris has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Farris practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.