Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Fassler
Dr. Steven Fassler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Abington, PA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Fassler is affiliated with Abington Hospital, Holy Redeemer Hospital & Medical Center and Am Soc of Colon & Rectal Surg.. Dr. Fassler has received 9 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Fassler has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Steven Fassler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.
Dr. Soo Kim
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Abington, PA 0 mi19
Dr. Steven Harper
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Abington, PA 0 mi34
Dr. Joseph Nejman
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Abington, PA 0 mi38