Learn more about Dr. Steven Fassler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fassler, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fassler, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fassler graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fassler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fassler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Fassler practice?
Dr. Steven Fassler practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Oncology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Abington Colorectal Surgeons, Abington Surgeons, and Abington Oncologists.