Dr. Steven Fassler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Fassler?

Great Doctor

Posted on November 9th, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Fassler to everyone. He has such a great bedside manor and sense of humor. He also takes time with you and explains things. It is not the most pleasant reason to see him but he tries to make it as pleasant as it could possibly be. The staff there are great as well. 5 Stars from me

The Best

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Dr. Fassler has to be one of the best surgeons out there. After being diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer, my gastro doctor highly recommended Fassler and I am so grateful that he did. I was informed that I would need a colostomy bag for several months. Because of Dr. Fassler's surgical skills, I didn't need the bag! He explained exactly what I should expect and was wonderful with my worried husband. He is extremely knowledgeable, personable and caring. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone in need of his expertise. His staff is also friendly and comforting.

Posted on August 15th, 2016

I did not have a follow up visit yet but I will say Dr Fassler bedside manner was great. I was extremely nervous and he made me not so nervous as soon as he entered the room with his personality. I have seen a couple different doctors and decided to leave them for different reasons and I am so glad I did I only met him once but I think he will be the one to cure me. I would recommend him to anyone

Great Doc!

Posted on March 9th, 2015

The doctor is extremely knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. He makes a colonoscopy a pleasant experience. Most important, he save my husband's life who had stage 3 colon cancer!

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Excellent surgeon and bedside manor!

Review Long Overdue

Posted on July 18th, 2014

Dr. Fassler is the best! Not only is he kind and compassionate but he also has a great sense of humor. He makes you feel at ease the moment he walks in the room. The staff is great. You will always be greeted with a smile and a friendly hello.

Posted on June 20th, 2013

I received a diagnosis of cancer from my gastro dr. This dr. was cold and uncaring. I was referred to Dr. Stephen Fassler from my primary and he was caring, light hearted without being cavalier. He made me feel like all would be fine and it was. His staff was excellent, especially Claire. She gave me her direct line and was there everytime I called and helped thru a difficult time. I'm so glad I found them and I'm afraid they're stuck with me now.

Posted on August 30th, 2012

Beware of infection. I've heard it over and over again. Unfotunately, too late.Some ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Firefighter Philly

Posted on March 9th, 2009

I'll recommend his expertice to anyone with interest on taking preventive measures or having any conditions with colon or rectal matters

Posted on October 16th, 2017