Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Dec 10th, 2014

Excellent surgeon and bedside manor!

|  Review Long Overdue  |  show details
by Sandy Lagan on Jul 17th, 2014

Dr. Fassler is the best! Not only is he kind and compassionate but he also has a great sense of humor. He makes you feel at ease the moment he walks in the room. The staff is great. You will always be greeted with a smile and a friendly hello.

by Lang, Alice on Jun 20th, 2013

I received a diagnosis of cancer from my gastro dr. This dr. was cold and uncaring. I was referred to Dr. Stephen Fassler from my primary and he was caring, light hearted without being cavalier. He made me feel like all would be fine and it was. His staff was excellent, especially Claire. She gave me her direct line and was there everytime I called and helped thru a difficult time. I'm so glad I found them and I'm afraid they're stuck with me now.

Mar 4th, 2013

Dr Fassler is a kind, compassionate, caring and funny doctor. I would reccomend him to anyone. The best around

Aug 30th, 2012

Beware of infection. I've heard it over and over again. Unfotunately, too late.Some ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

|  Susan Kronstain, Patient Service Rep.from CHOP, daughter of patient  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2011

My mother, Florence Dares, is the 87 yr. old patient of Dr. Nejman for her first colonoscopy and then after detection of a 4 centimeter polyp Dr. Fassler met with her to discuss lapracospy surgery. The biopsy showed the cells were changing. She got thru two prep procedures once before the colonoscopy and one before the surgery proecedure which was very difficult for her. The surgery went well and Dr. Fassler did an excellent job convincing her to go ahead with the surgery and thankfully getting good results. She was in the hospital two days and is home doing well.

|  Firefighter Philly  |  show details
by Brent Morales on Mar 9th, 2009

I'll recommend his expertice to anyone with interest on taking preventive measures or having any conditions with colon or rectal matters