Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon
Video profile

by Lori Turner on Aug 15th, 2016

I did not have a follow up visit yet but I will say Dr Fassler bedside manner was great. I was extremely nervous and he made me not so nervous as soon as he entered the room with his personality. I have seen a couple different doctors and decided to leave them for different reasons and I am so glad I did I only met him once but I think he will be the one to cure me. I would recommend him to anyone

Great Doc! show details Great Doc!
by Monique L. on Mar 9th, 2015

The doctor is extremely knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. He makes a colonoscopy a pleasant experience. Most important, he save my husband's life who had stage 3 colon cancer!

Dec 10th, 2014

Excellent surgeon and bedside manor!

Review Long Overdue show details Review Long Overdue
by Sandy Lagan on Jul 17th, 2014

Dr. Fassler is the best! Not only is he kind and compassionate but he also has a great sense of humor. He makes you feel at ease the moment he walks in the room. The staff is great. You will always be greeted with a smile and a friendly hello.

by Lang, Alice on Jun 20th, 2013

I received a diagnosis of cancer from my gastro dr. This dr. was cold and uncaring. I was referred to Dr. Stephen Fassler from my primary and he was caring, light hearted without being cavalier. He made me feel like all would be fine and it was. His staff was excellent, especially Claire. She gave me her direct line and was there everytime I called and helped thru a difficult time. I'm so glad I found them and I'm afraid they're stuck with me now.

Aug 30th, 2012

Beware of infection. I've heard it over and over again. Unfotunately, too late.Some ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Firefighter Philly show details Firefighter Philly
by Brent Morales on Mar 9th, 2009

I'll recommend his expertice to anyone with interest on taking preventive measures or having any conditions with colon or rectal matters