Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Apr 19th, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had. Wish he was a family doctor to see him more!

Best doctor show details Best doctor
Feb 7th, 2013

Best doctor I've ever had. Only doctor I've been to that I felt truly cared about me and my family. I would recommend to everyone in Baton Rouge. Truly an amazing doctor and person.

Best OB/GYN show details Best OB/GYN
Sep 6th, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Fiegley! He makes you feel very comfortable and informed. He will spend as much time with you as yu need, to answer questions/concerns. Of course most doctors are great to their patients, but even the nurses love him. Every time I spoke with a nurse with my two deliveries, they always said how much they liked working with doctor feigley!

Manager, Billing Controls show details Manager, Billing Controls
Feb 8th, 2012

Doctor Feigley delivered my kids 17 years ago. I have never met another doctor as caring as this one. My first birth was still born and Dr. Feigley comforted and encourage me through this loss. I then had 2 other kids in the following 2 years and Dr. Feigley delivered those as well. He was very caring and concerned and educated me very well on the process of child birth. I have moved away from the Baton Rouge area, but I have not come across another doctor who made me feel as special as Dr. Feigley. My daugther now lives in Baton Rouge attending LSU, I hope one day she has the opportunity to meet Dr. Feigley.

Jul 16th, 2011

Dr. Feigley is phenomenally caring and up-to-date on his knowledge of current research and practices. I can't say enough about him and his nurse, Renee.