Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Best doctor  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2013

Best doctor I've ever had. Only doctor I've been to that I felt truly cared about me and my family. I would recommend to everyone in Baton Rouge. Truly an amazing doctor and person.

|  Best OB/GYN  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Fiegley! He makes you feel very comfortable and informed. He will spend as much time with you as yu need, to answer questions/concerns. Of course most doctors are great to their patients, but even the nurses love him. Every time I spoke with a nurse with my two deliveries, they always said how much they liked working with doctor feigley!

|  Manager, Billing Controls  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

Doctor Feigley delivered my kids 17 years ago. I have never met another doctor as caring as this one. My first birth was still born and Dr. Feigley comforted and encourage me through this loss. I then had 2 other kids in the following 2 years and Dr. Feigley delivered those as well. He was very caring and concerned and educated me very well on the process of child birth. I have moved away from the Baton Rouge area, but I have not come across another doctor who made me feel as special as Dr. Feigley. My daugther now lives in Baton Rouge attending LSU, I hope one day she has the opportunity to meet Dr. Feigley.

|  show details
Jul 16th, 2011

Dr. Feigley is phenomenally caring and up-to-date on his knowledge of current research and practices. I can't say enough about him and his nurse, Renee.