A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fein, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fein graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Columbia Bayshore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Fein MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Fein practice?
- Dr. Steven Fein has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Fein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Gastroenterologists.