Dr. Steven Fein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 27th, 2016
This Gastro Doc is top notch in my book!
I've been using Dr. Fein for quite a few years now and I have always been pleased with my treatments and procedures. Dr. Fein and his staff are always very professional, happy and nice (personable) to my husband (who is also a patient here) and to me. Dr. Fein has a superb bedside manner. However, do allow plenty of time for office appointments and procedures... sometimes there can be a wait. But it's because Dr. Fein has an extremely busy practice. He's good and worth the wait, in my opinion. He is usually apologetic if you do have to wait and running behind schedule is never something that is intentional. However, it does happen. And realize that on your first visit (and sometimes subsequent visits) you may be seen by Dr. Fein's Certified Physician Assistant. Dr. Fein is always the person who gives me my test results, treatment advice and follow up phone calls after having a procedure. He cares about his patients and wants you to feel better.

July 17th, 2015
My grandmother came in for her colonoscopy prep appointment and all of the staff was extremely kind and friendly especially the physicians assistant!

April 10th, 2015
THE BEST!

November 12th, 2014
excellent care
Dr Fein is very knowledgeable, professional physician. Takes time to listen to his patients and called after my procedure to see how I was feeling and if I had any questions. Never feel rushed with him even if he is behind schedule. Entire staff is friendly and very professional. Staff at the outpatient surgery center he uses is excellent. Make you feel very comfortable while waiting for your procedure. Highly recommend dr fein but even if you must see Julie his NP you will get excellent care

November 8th, 2014
Wonderful doctor!
Best experience from start to finish. Dr. Fein cares for his patient. Wonderful staff. Would recommend to anyone looking for a GI doctor.

November 12th, 2012
Excellent doctor who takes the time with his patients to thoroughly examine, diagnos and explain all aspects of the patient's medical condition and treatment options.

July 23rd, 2012
Dr Fein is one of the most dedicated Drs. I've ever had to deal with!
Dr fein is one of the best Doctors I've ever used. HE is straight to the point and never makes you feel as though he is in a hurry or that he has other patients. He has met me at his office as latea as 8PM at night. His staff in highly trained and they are all dedicated to the wellness of their patients. I recommend him highly. He has a great bed side manner and seems to truly care about all of his patients. He's extremely dedicated and goes the extra mile to help his patients resolve any issues that they may have. I always feel as though I'm his only focus when I see him. IF you have gastrointeroligical problems, He's the best!

August 18th, 2011
Karol Fletcher
I was scheduled for my Colonoscopy in March, had to reschedule so asked for my refund of the deductable that I paid. Was told it would take 30 days, but I would have to call back. I was scheduled for an early morning surgery in June. Waited over 3hours for the doctor to show up while wrapped in sheets in a cold pre-operation holding room. Nobody knew why he was late, but said it happens often. Even though they show overpayment of the account, they don't refund unless you keep calling. Informed today, after calling again, that I could pick it up tomorrow.

December 22nd, 2010
We've Never Had a Dr. Who Was So Personable
Dr. Fein is an excellent doctor. His mannerisms are wonderful and personally calls in the evenings to check up on his patients after procedures. He, his PA Julie and the entire office staff actually make you feel like a human and not just another number.

December 9th, 2009
Best Gastroenterologist
I have been seeing Dr. Fein for a couple of years already. I was refered by a friend. Now I find myself referring my friends. He is such a good doctor. Now in days doctors are just interested in how much money they'll get but not Dr. Fein, he truly show you that he does care about your health. I can alwys be assure that he does everything possible to make me feel better. WHat doctor can you really say gives his personal cell phone number to his patients? When a procedure has been done, he always calls the following day to see how I'm doing and for me that shows he truly cares. His staff is excellent all friendly. Its a little bit of wait but well worth it because I can go to my family doctor and wait for 15min and only be asked 3 questions, have a prescription written, and I'm out, but the show of care is not there. Dr. Fein makes the wait worth it because if we wait is because he is spending the time needed on his patients questions and concerns. So again the wait is worth it. I will never change him and will continue to refer him to my family and friends.

November 20th, 2009
doctor worth the wait
My husband has been using him for about a decade now. What impresses me most is Dr. Fein really enjoys what he does. He is very compassionate and educated in his field. He even calls the same day of a procedure to check up on patient even if he is headed out of town! Surgery center he uses has great staff. Long wait, but a great dr is worth it.

February 18th, 2009
Best Gastroenterolgist
My husband was going through a pre-employment screening and a test revealed an abnormality that could have dire results. Having no insurance due to the economic situation we were very skeptical about finding a specialist we could work with to follow up on the abnormal test. Our family practitioner referred three possibilities and I choose to call Dr. Fein's office based on web reviews by others.From the first phone call to his staff throughout the first visit and the subsequent testing procedure Dr. Fein and his staff delivered not only true professionalism but the absolute best patient care and family support I have ever encountered.Dr. Fein spends adequate time with the patient and family to make sure everyone know what is happening and his professional manner lets you know you are dealing with a highly trained medical professional.His staff treats everyone with respect and a personal level of caring I haven't seen in a Doctor's office in years. His office, examination rooms, procedure areas are designed and decorated very tastefully more more importantly they are intended to keep patients and family occupied and at ease while being in the individual rooms. It is refreshing to meet a medical specialist of such a high caliber who goes the distance for his patients and leads his staff to do the same. I took the time to tell the doctor this very same thing face to face after he finished a procedure on my husband and I wanted to share this with others looking for the best!