A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Feiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Feiner, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Feiner, DO, AGAF is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiner graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feiner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan