A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Feingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Feingold, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feingold graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Feingold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Feingold MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Feingold practice?
- Dr. Steven Feingold has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Feingold practices Emergency Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Emergency Physicians.