Dr. Steven Feinstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Feinstein?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

August 27th, 2013

The most i loved about Dr. Feinstein is that he takes his time explaining and making sure you understand what the problem is, i was referred to him from my family doctor because of a bad heart,as soon as i had my visit he said ,hey we can't waist anymore time young lady this is serious and your to young to be going threw this. He made sure i took an x-ray also show me on an ultra sound of my heart even went as far as giving my mom 1 just to see if it ran in my family, all i can say is he is 1 of the best cardiologist ever and i wouldn't refer anyone to go anywhere else but to him. I love DR. fienstien he made a difference in my life i probably wouldn't be here now to write this story if it wasn't for him saving me!!