A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Feldhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Feldhaus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Feldhaus, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldhaus graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feldhaus has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Feldhaus MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Feldhaus practice?
- Dr. Steven Feldhaus has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Feldhaus practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Council Bluffs, IA.
See Sioux Falls Surgeons.