A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Feldman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Feldman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven Feldman practice?
- Dr. Steven Feldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Feldman practices Psychiatry near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Fort Gratiot, MI.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.