Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Feldstein
Dr. Steven Feldstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Smithtown, NY, with another office in Long Beach, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Feldstein is affiliated with St John's Episcopal Hospital-South Shore, Oakridge Outpatient Center,Ft Lauderdale,Fl and New Island Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Feldstein has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...