A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fenyves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fenyves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenyves graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fenyves has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Fenyves MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Fenyves practice?
- Dr. Steven Fenyves has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Fenyves practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.